NJYS-Online Player Registration for Carding (UPDATED)
See this article for the information contained in the email that has gone out to players registered for the 2017-18 season.
As you may have heard, NJYSA (the entity through which carding takes place for MCYSA (the league in which most RSC teams play) is implementing a new online process for carding. This change means that the hard copy forms from prior years are no longer being used. Instead, parents will be responsible for entering information for their player(s). Use the link that follows to access Bonzi, NJYSA's new carding platform as of the 2017-18 season.
CLICK HERE to access Bonzi. Currently, the access is through a portal linked to MCYSA's website; so you will see the MCYSA banner at the top of the initial page.
1. Click on the Green Checkmark for Players - Register Now. You will need to create a new Bonzi account as the first step.
2. Once you're able to log in, you will enter information for one or both parents/guardians and your player, including information for a medical release.
3. You will have the option to register another player if need be.
4. Once you have confirmed registration information for your player(s), you can return to your Member Account to complete the remaining two steps. These remaining steps can be done at a different time if need be (see below for a pertinent update).
5. You will need to upload a proof of birth document for your player(s).
6. You will need to upload a photo for your player(s).
Click HERE for additional instructions on registering your player
Click HERE for additional instructions on uploading your player's picture or birth certificate.
***NOTE: To upload a picture or POB document after a registration has been created, you will need to go back into Bonzi using a Member Login link (it is different than the green checkmark used to create a new registration).
Click HERE to get to the Member Login screen for any updates or uploads after the initial registration creation: once you log in using the credentials you already have from creating the registration, you will see any existing registrations. Next to the name(s) or after you click on a name, you will see an option to upload any missing pictures or documents (there may be an upload icon, an upward pointing arrow). This Member Login is what you will use for any type of update to registration information (address change, phone number change, email changes, etc.) moving forward.
Please get your player's online registration done as soon as possible.
Contact RSC leadership if you run into an issue getting your player registered in Bonzi.