RSC NIKE kit
See below for useful information on the 2022-23 uniform ordering process. The 2022-23 season is year one of a new two year uniform cycle for RSC. This means that ALL players (both new and returning) MUST purchase a new uniform kit for the 2022-23 season. All RSC families with full-year players for 2022-23 will be sent an email from Ewing Sports with a link and info for placing your order for your player's uniform, as well as other optional merchandise for your player and yourself. For returning families, you can likely use the same log-in credentials you used when placing a uniform order with Ewing in the past. Via Ewing's website, there is password reset functionality and other support for any issues accessing your Ewing account.
For anyone placing an order, there a couple of tools to assist you with this process:
1. Please utilize the Randolph Player Experience guide to understand the process (2021 document is still applicable).
2. There is also an RSC FAQ document available to help answer questions.
3. Some of you may have sizing info from the Open House in June. Otherwise, there is sizing guide info available for each item via the listing on the Ewing Sports website.
4. The only item that is mandatory is the uniform kit, which includes 2 jerseys (gray and blue), 2 shorts (both gray) and 2 socks (both blue). All other merchandise is optional but available for purchase at the time you order the required kit, as well as throughout the season.
5. This LINK will take you to the Ewing Sports website. Then, you will need to Sign In on the upper right to your MyEwing account to access the Randolph Soccer Club Store/RSC items. On the left side of RSC's home page, a link to Ewing's site is also available.
For anyone ordering uniform items, please place your order as soon as possible. The turnaround time on the uniforms is at least four weeks. However, there continue to be supply issues for Ewing's vendors; so the earlier your order is placed, the better chance they have to manage any issues.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to RSC's Uniform Coordinator.